Thursday, November 25, 2004

maybe you're the one

just to think about you
all the things about you
makes me smile
makes me wanna hang around awhile

to believe ain't easy
love so far ain't easy
see the one
find out all my feeling's overdone

(bridge)
with you
there's something different
all the manic feelings go
i guess god in heaven
with his wisdom
thought you were someone
i should know

(chorus)
how do i find the words?
maybe you're the one
maybe you're the one
how do i understand?
you make it easier
so much easier with your love

just to be around you
the world i see around you
takes me in
makes me think that maybe i can win

just to touch your face
just to see the place
your smile resides
makes feel so warm and good inside

(back to bridge, then chorus)

(copyright 2004 d.b. michel)

No comments: