Thursday, October 28, 2004

my miserable life

dirt cold
that's how i feel most times these days
hurt so
seems the whole worlds runnin' away
but still you touch me
even though i'm an everyday charlie brown
why do you still care?
when you need me i'm not around

(chorus)
i'm thinkin' bout my........
my miserable life keeps bringin' me down
can't understand why........
you're thinkin' i'm right
when i act like a clown
do you know it?........
you're the one good thing
when you come around


wasted
i'm too damn good at wastin' your time
tasted
but then i drink up all of your wine
but still you want me
even though i'm a train wreck waitin' to call
why do you still care?
when i'm like a hammer ready to fall

(back to chorus then to bridge)

(bridge)
you're the only one who sees me sane
you're the only one who sees through all the pain
you got a way to make me think that i just might
even though you know i'll let you down tonight

(back to chorus)

(copyright 2004 d. b. michel)

No comments: