Tuesday, September 28, 2004

start lovin' yourself tonight

if you leave you'll be a long time gone
better think it over
before you move on
reach out in the dark it's not too late
to try to get over
the lingering pain

(bridge)
can't do it all at once
in just one day
just baby steps
and maybe you'll get your way

(chorus)
no ones gonna do it for you
no one can get it right
so pick up all the pieces
and start lovin' yourself tonight
no ones gonna make you stand and fight
so do yourself a favor
and start lovin' yourself tonight

if you do this thing it will be done
no one can undo it
you're the only one
reach out for the light and feel it shine
and try to survive
how you feel tonight

(back to bridge...then chorus)

copywrite 2004 d.b. michel




4 comments:

daniel said...

welcome to my world and welcome to the wampabaloobompbomp sector...the weather is fine!

Cyfir said...

Am I a bad person for laughing when I read the title to this post?

The song's got a good message. I just have a sick mind I guess.

daniel said...

you're not the only one...i read another meaning into to...when i looked at it the next day.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah I totally giggled to myself when I read the title. I was like ooooh sounds like an Adam Sandler song (which I adore).